The Health Communication: Barriers, Breakthroughs, and Best Practices (HCB3) Conference took place on March 1-3.
John C. Lammers
JOHN LAMMERS, Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where he directs the Health Communication Online Masters of Science Program (HCOM). He teaches courses in Health Communication and Organizational Communication. His research focuses on the role of institutions in organizational life. Currently he is studying consultations among emergency department physicians in a community hospital.
- Institutional Theory
- Communication in Health Organizations
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Stanford University (1983-1985)
- Ph.D., Sociology, University of California, Davis (1983)
- M.A., Sociology, University of California, Davis (1979)
- B.A., Psychology, California State University, Humboldt (1977)
- Advanced Organizational Communication (CMN 412)
- Communication in Health Organizations (CMN 463)
- Seminar in Organizational Communication (CMN 529)
- Communication in Health Organizations, Professions, and Policy (CMN507)