Mardia J Bishop Ph.D.
- beauty ideals, body image, contemporary theatre, pop culture
Mardia Bishop is a theatre historian and her research focuses on beauty ideals, body image issues, and the cultural practices associated with manipulating the body in America. She also works on contemporary theatre and American pop culture. In addition, she is a director and playwright of children’s theatre.
- Ph.D., Ohio State University
- M.A., Ohio State University
- B.A., Thomas More College
- CMN 101: Public Speaking
- CMN 396: Special Topics; Rhetoric of the Theatre
- CMN 211: Business Commuication