E-cigarettes get teenagers hooked on nicotine. Or they aid cigarette smokers seeking to quit. Or they may be harmful in other ways.
- Communication and Health Equity
- Health Communication
- Risk Communication
- Media Effects
Cabral Bigman’s research focuses on communication about health, risk, and inequality. She is particularly interested in the influence that messages about comparative risk and inequality have on health and communication-related behavior.
- Ph.D., Annenberg School for Communication, University of Pennsylvania, 2011
- M.A., Annenberg School for Communication, University of Pennsylvania, 2008
- B.A., Oberlin College, 2000
- Risk Communication (CMN 396)
- Race and the Mass Media (CMN 429)
- Health Communication Campaigns (CMN 464)
- Communication and Health Equity (CMN 467)
- Causality in Communication Research (CMN 529)