Resources for Students
- Advising Office fall semester hours, appointments, and information
- ATLAS Share site (students request computing equipment here)
- Communication Undergraduate Advising Moodle site (for CMN majors only; requires Moodle login)
- Support and Counseling Services for Students
- Lincoln Hall study spaces are available in the following classrooms when classes aren't scheduled (see schedule on classroom door): 1000, 1002, 1022, 1027, 1028, 1060, 1090, 1092.
Resources for Instructors
- ATLAS Teaching Resources
- CMN/HCOM Community of Practice (Moodle teaching site; requires Moodle login)
Lincoln Hall building information
- All the doors into Lincoln Hall will be locked except the west main Wright St. and east quad side doors.
- There will be door monitors from 8 am to 5:00 pm who will check your most recent COVID-19 test results.
Department of Communication office information
- Department staff will continue to work remotely during the fall semester, and are available via phone and email during normal work hours. The department office will be locked.
- Email questions and requests for staff support to email@example.com.
- All department communal spaces (e.g., kitchen/lounge areas) are closed.
Campus COVID-19 site (check here for most recent campus-level information and policies)