Natalia Roman Alicea
Natalia Román Alicea is an MA student at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign since Fall 2017. Her research lies at the intersection of intercultural communication and health communication as it pertains to Hispanic populations. Natalia is currently working with Dr. Cabral Bigman-Galimore on a project titled "We just don’t take care of ourselves:” A qualitative examination of attributions of Puerto Rican health outcomes.
Natalia has taught CMN 101: Public Speaking, CMN 102: Introduction to Communication Theory & Research, and CMN 232: Introduction to Intercultural Communication, and has been consistently ranked as "excellent" by UIUC students.
- Hispanic and/or Latinx Populations
- Health Disparities
- Communication and Culture
- BA in Communication Studies, Kent State University
- CMN 101: Public Speaking
- CMN 102: Introduction to Communication Theory & Research
- CMN 232: Introduction to Intercultural Communication